using proven processes that get results
call us now on - 0845 125 9704
Search engine optimisation services
The key to effective search engine optimisation is to make sure the process is planned, implemented and delivered. We work to a proven process using techniques that we know work and we use the available time and budget to the greatest effect.
We all know that planning any task is the key to sucess, this is especially important with SEO and we will carry out the following:
- current site analysis
- market and competitor analysis
- keyword research
from this planning we are able to recommend an SEO strategy detailing time and budget required and the areas best focused on.
Once a strategy has been agreed we will put in place the required SEO techniques. There are many different areas of SEO and they include the following. Depending on budget and requirements this will determine which areas are concentrated on:
- on page optimisation
- content optimisation
- search engine directory submissions
- link building
- PPC advertising
- social media set up and training
This is where we monitor the performance of the website (using Google analytics) and make sure that the project is progressing as expected, adjusting in response to the available information. If an ongoing contract is in place then a full report is provided, summarising the projects performance to date. We also make recommendations for future site developements in relation to the site marketing and advise how best to utilise any available and/or new online opportunities.
Cost | one off set up costs from £315.00 for a 7 page website. Effective ongoing work (if required) for a minimum of 4 hours per month @ £45 per hour. We do not have a set contract length but recommend working with you for a minimum of 3 months.
- contact us now - and tell us your requirements. We can work with any business large or small.
Off The Shelf - stand alone packages
You can purchase any of the following as a stand alone product or in association with any other SEO services
- Newsletter | creation & management »
- Google Analytics | learn how to get the information you need »
- Google AdWords | campaign set up & management »
- Social Media | get started & keep it going »
- Google Products & Services | are they all connected? »
- Search Engine Optimisation | is your website search engine friendly? »